View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Absolutely. Let me address this one last time. First, we're limited to 50 CDs, so they're going to be disappointed fans in any country.

Second, the staff at Virgin and Alizée's team specifically said that she will "kindly sign 50 copies of her new album for her american fans." That's what we were told. It's been suggested that can include Mexico and Canada, though Mexico has other autograph opportunities, and I think it's important to represent some fans who don't normally get the chance. Of course international members are welcome here, but a goal of the site has always been to promote Alizée in North America.

Last, please realize that there's been a huge time pressure on all of this. We just found out yesterday, and Scruffy leaves for Paris in a couple days. Once he returns and we know the exact price of the CDs, we'll set up a system of paying through the website for extra insurance, and Scruff will have to mail out all the discs. He's only one man. We don't have time to arrange individual shipping costs and methods for each one. Only sending the email to US fans is a point, though I don't know if that's possible, and if so, again we had to get the ball rolling right away and didn't have time.

Sorry again if some people are upset by this. The past couple days have been a real roller coaster ride for all of us, and we're just trying to do our best!
hey Ben, maybe we should make the 50 who are selected to pay a $15 down payment towards the ($30 +) before the cds are bought. Just an idea....

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!