View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:52 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffy put his finger on it. Many of you younger members probably wonder why us older guys are so into Alizée? She is something very special that most people will never realize what they are missing out on.

The very first time I saw her in La Isla Bonita, with in 60 or so seconds I was saying to myself OMG "Who is this Girl". This is probably why 98% of all the people on her fan boards are guys. Women don't get Alizée, and they don't get why some guys are so absolutely nuts over her.

That is because Alizée is not the type of women they are lead to believe is the type of woman men are supposedly attracted to.
Being an old warhorse myself i agree with most of what you said, but i disagree with the part "Women don't get Alizée".
This is not true, i know some very Lili addicted girls, and in fact half of the french forums consist of women.
Ofc, her being a beautiful woman will always attract mostly men, but i think her magic works for females too.
It's for the same reason that many guys fall for her, she has some kind of inner beauty that is more than just being "sexy".
I guess it can be felt on a general human level, regardless of gender.