View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 07:25 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Well, Alizée changes, people change, tastes change.
It's inevitable.

Fans who are enarmored to the Image of Alizée that was created by Mylène..she is gone and will never come back. It's impossible.
Keep your pleasant memories of her and hold dear all the joy she has brought to you, and move on.

For me it's different, i'm enarmored to person that is Alizée and not just some image.
She changes, yes, and i do not like everything she does, but she has not lost her magic for me. I'm willing to go on a musical journey with her, even if it's totally different than her previous work.
Someone said that she is like "family", and i like this comparison. You might not like everything that family members do, but you won't give up on them easily.

Besides, for me as an "older" guy, i like the mature Lili actually more than the teenager.
She has become a beautiful and fascinating woman.
I know it's very hard for her to stay in business, like she said it's easy to be the girl of the Hits, but an artist that lasts is something else.
She has delivered a very artistic album, maybe somewhat too artistic and dark for the masses, but she has proven to me that she is someone to be recocnized and not just a pretty face.

I hope she will stay in the music biz for a loooong time. Probably not as a mega star, but as someone who sells reasonably well and keeps a strong core of passionate fans.