View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:32 AM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
In what way are we not on topic?

VVVACCPLPNLY: The point I was making was only that sexuality isn't the problem here. It's lack of respect, that's all. I don't think Alizée should pose nude precisely because it would provoke smutty comments and disrespect. I'm just saying that it's the smutty comments and disrespect, not the nudity, that would be the problem if she did.
So I've read pretty much all the comments to this thread and I do have to agree with Deepwaters. I've been coming to AA for 2 years, but recently I decided to register as a member. All the threads that have to do with Alizee nipples and whatnot, I skip. They really don't bother me that much, because I don't read them!

I do wonder, though, how many females are at the forum? I haven't noticed any active female members except at the Alizee-forum.com and there is only Jenny.

In reality, none of my female friends even like Alizee. I've tried to get them to listen to her music or join the forums and they simply don't care. I don't think there are just as many female fans as there are male fans.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, when it comes to thekidEm, I talked to her a little bit. I remember that conversation, dj. She is not very active here, but she seemed to not have a problem. I don't know for sure, I never asked her 'Does that candy vagina avatar bother you?', I didn't see she had a problem, so why risk creating one? As for ladycameron, she has been gone a week, according to her profile. I highly doubt that has anything to do with this. She had been here a while, and it is highly unlikely that she had seen it somewhere, she did have a few posts. If she had a problem, she would have reported it. Or look at karla, or johnsons. They never complain. Plaz's avatar is not a problem, driving female members away. But it is definitely the limit, I believe. Either way, if you want to not drive women away, apparently there are a few problems with the 'I love women' thread. I don't read it anymore, so I wouldn't know. But that can't be the only problem.
yeah, that avatar doesn't bother me.

The only problem I have with the 'I love women' thread is that I wasn't impressed by some of those women. haha haha.

Last edited by johnsons34; 04-08-2010 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts