View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:42 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol, that last part was freaking awesome! I have to agree, as well. But thank you for a woman's perspective. That is what this thread needed. I bring one now, as well. I also have tried to introduce Alizée to female friends. Namely, my sister in law. She is all about foreign music, particularly Japanese. But she admits that she doesn't care for Alizée. As for her husband, my brother, he admits he finds Alizée extremely attractive. But he can not stand her music. So, he does not join a forum dedicated to her. I say this to dispell any rumors that Alizée's fans are mostly male only because we find her attractive. Either you like her or you don't. I have said before that I think Alizée's American fans are mostly because the means by which she is discovered here. Look at the most common example: world of warcraft. Honestly, which do you think plays this game more: male, or female? Not that females don't, my aunt plays on a regular basis with her husband, an Air Force Master Sargeant, currently deployed.