View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Yeah, I read about that. The plane crash right?

That's very tragic, even moreso seeing as how he was headed over to pay respects to fallen officers. So many important people... just gone like that.

I can only send my condolences and wish the best for you and the rest of Poland.
Thanks. 70 years ago and same yesterday in the same place. Elite of Polish people died, but if you want you can read it on Wikipedia

Not only president and his wife. But also the former President of the Polish government-in-exile, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister of Culture, President of the National Bank of Poland, Chief of the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland, Head of the National Security Bureau, Secretary of State in the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland
Military figures, whole command of Polish army, what o coincidence like Commanders of the Polish Air Force, Polish Land Forces, Polish Navy, Polish Special Forces, Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces, a lot of religious personals, parliament members including deputy speakers of both houses. Only very important people in Poland.

There will be many bad days in next week, month, maybe year, but I hope we turn to normal life as quick as possible.