View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Maybe we could do a podcast for the May date. I'm not sure about that though, because I don't do the hard work of editing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
PODCAST! I'd love to do it! I've never done a podcast, and it will be awesome to do my first one with Alizée America!!

PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Hmm... a podcast would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
So since "ScruffyDog Updates" was closed down, I shall join in here....PODCAST!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
that's a great idea... and it would be my first also!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So, this podcast idea, is it agreed upon?? I'd love to do it for reals!
Sooooo it appears that there might be a small amount of interest in doing a chat party/podcast for this. Checking my calendar, though, I see that May 21 actually falls on a Friday this year. Do we want to push it to Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd instead, to make it easier for people to make it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Once again, though, there wouldn't be much to talk about, so it would probably get stale fast. We would need something to talk about, preferably Alizée doing something. But I doubt she will.
Well, we haven't talked about UEdS on the podcast yet. We could easily transition from a look back at Moi...Lolita to a review/discussion of her current work 10 years later. Lots to talk about there.