View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:50 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Simply by promoting ourselves we are promoting Alizée. All these one-timers, they are discouraging to me. It shows we are still alive, but I think we need to try to show a bit more assertiveness. Or maybe a bit more openness. Show we care about new members. That is why I go to each new users' page and say welcome. We have to show we accept anybody here. Even if they don't like Alizée as much, they may still become active. I had hoped the AAm autograph session would that instigator, but it wasn't. Tons of old members came back. The well informed know that we broke a record for members online with the sign up. Only two of the people online at that time were so called 'snipers'. But afterwards, after a few promised to be more actve, they just left again. Sometimes I think we are too single-mnded about Alizée, other times it seems she is not the main, or even a primary focus of this forum. Forums require posting to stay around, that is th point of them. So how can we make it more inviting?