View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Simply by promoting ourselves we are promoting Alizée. All these one-timers, they are discouraging to me. It shows we are still alive, but I think we need to try to show a bit more assertiveness. Or maybe a bit more openness. Show we care about new members. That is why I go to each new users' page and say welcome. We have to show we accept anybody here. Even if they don't like Alizée as much, they may still become active. I had hoped the AAm autograph session would that instigator, but it wasn't. Tons of old members came back. The well informed know that we broke a record for members online with the sign up. Only two of the people online at that time were so called 'snipers'. But afterwards, after a few promised to be more actve, they just left again. Sometimes I think we are too single-mnded about Alizée, other times it seems she is not the main, or even a primary focus of this forum. Forums require posting to stay around, that is th point of them. So how can we make it more inviting?
Just that. I mean, as you might have noticed, there are a lot of threads here dedicated to other artists... mainly various kpop girl bands(I'm sort of guilty of this one too.. Lee Hyori! Though she's not in a girl band. )

I suppose we are being more inviting by having threads about other artists and topics too, rather than just about Alizée. We can't be too narrow minded and just discuss Alizée.

By the way, what exactly do you mean by "snipers"?