View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
"We discussed the open letter to Alizée that I wanted to re-present to her. You had mentioned that she already recieved it and I thought you seemed a little offended that we thought it might not have been given to her. Well the truth of the matter is we have a lot of very devoted fans of Alizée in this forum, most of whom will probably never have a chance to see this beautiful young woman in public at an occassion like this, or during a performance. Several forum members helped to draft this letter, then the opinions of many more helped shape the final product. So it means an awful lot to us, and to actually see Alizée hold it in her hands, was something special for us."
I thought that was very well put and got the point through, but it seemed like it wasn't really apolagetic, but anyways it doesn't matter now. I just think it should have rode the line of apologetic and also not sorry for giving it to her again. BUt very good letter to him He will appreciate you took the time to settle it out even if it does seem not apologetic