View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.P. View Post
Hello everyone! I'm Juha, a graduating high school student from Finland, and I've been lurking here during around a month. I've always appreciated quite open-mindedly different genres of music and other stuff and I'm into producing electronic music (which is quite crappy unfortunately ). Though i listen to many genres i've never listened pop music much, but things have changed after listening awesome Alizée.

The first time I heard Alizée singing was when I was driving home from school couple months ago, and I listened finnish NRJ radio station which played songs that were desired by listeners and Moi... Lolita happened to be playing then. Alizée's voice sounded so good that i had to check if the unknown french singer (I didn't hear who was the mentioned artist) could be found on internet, so i searched some videos on youtube where I watched JAM and other videos which hooked me.

I kept looking for more information about Alizée and amazingly I haven't got fed up with any tracks and i like all of her albums. UEDS is pretty interesting artwork because it just keeps getting better like progressive metal and exposes new features of itself bit by bit.

I'm happy to be here finally
welcome to the Forum and i wish that Alizee was on the radio here in the US, so consider yourself lucky!