View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Alizee Fanatic

dman8 is on a distinguished road
Smile Also just joined up on the site

Hey guys! Just thought I'd introduce myself and say that i discovered Alizee about two months ago and completely fell in love the first time i saw her. She is an amazing artist and she seems like such a nice person too! At first i had to look all through google video for clips, then i found this awesome site. And i just received my Alizee En Concert DVD and im expecting to get the En Concert CD very soon (her live performances are so much better i think).

As for myself, i am going to be a senior in high school and i am currently in French class (5th year), so i do know a fair amount of French. It is nice because i can actually understand a lot of what she is saying in her songs and it actually helps me to learn by watching her interviews and stuff like that. As my profile says, im from Atlanta and im pretty sure im the only person in my town (i actually live in Kennesaw, GA) that knows about Alizee

Anyway, greetings to you all and im very glad to be a part of this amazing site. Peace out!