View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Damn, really?? You're gone? I mean, damn. Quite honestly, you're the only reason I stayed on here. I could've, and probably should've left, sooner because my Alizee days were over almost soon after they started, but you kept me coming back. And if you're gone, then I don't think I can stay here any longer.

Not to ruin such a heartfelt post, but in my time here, I've been in disbelief at some of the ignorance, close-mindedness, and unwilling acceptance for others who didn't appreciate the favored artist of this forum. That was partly to blame for my lack of posting in the main forum, because I was completely put off by this close-minded obsessiveness.

And I really honestly liked Alizee, at least the first two albums. Yeah, it was for the looks at first. But it did slowly grow for the fact that her music was feel good, helped to calm me, relax me. After those two albums, that markedly fell off. And I didn't try to hide it at all. I respected her as an artist, but the music I couldn't get with anymore. And I didn't want to force myself to like it, as I had seen others do.

That isn't to say I haven't had good times in my short time here. I've met some wonderful people, heard some wonderful stories, listened to some really good music and learned a lot. A lot more than I expected. But, in this case, the negative seems to outweigh the positive. And the biggest source of that positivity is leaving for good.

I shall like to say that I really enjoyed my time in the wonderful chatbox. Whether it was talking to Fall, random conversations with our wonderful neighborhood robot UniCom, my Hip-Hop lover & the brotha Plaz, the resident Viking Jung, JD & Srb, who I recently started talking to and most importantly Barrett and tern, I really enjoyed myself.

But all things must come to an end I suppose, good or bad, short or long. I really appreciate all the people I got to know here & form bonds with. I hope those bonds can be maintained in some way. Alas, it will not be through AAm.

That being said, I'm ouuuuuuuuut. Nice knowing y'all (well, some of y'all). The rest of y'all can do some things that I'd rather not mention...I'll keep it PG.

Have a wonderful whatever you wanna say. It's off into the new world I go

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGXOhwpdJHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGXOhwpdJHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Peace, Love & Blessings,

~Wise

P.S. Fall & UC, Ima miss ya guys. Fall, ya know how to get at me. And I'm always here to help, like I mentioned. But I'm definitely gonna miss you UC. I wish there was someway that I could keep in touch. Maybe one day...maybe.

Last edited by djwise; 04-22-2010 at 07:54 PM..