View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Default One of the saddest posts I have read in this forum.....

Barrett my Soshi friend......I can not believe this post arrived so fast and I was not expecting this day to arrive so quickly , but the choice has been made and knowing you there is no turning back now. I really enjoyed your posts, and the great times we passed on the good old Flashchat. Thanks to you I was introduced to SNSD and to the K POP world. Your posts and threads were always enjoyable to read and participate. I can not find the proper words to show my gratitude and pleasure in knowing you in this forum, it has been a great year knowing you, and I look in still chatting and seeing you around in MSN and in Facebook...... My friend you will always be remembered, and never forgotten on this forum Thanks for everything B.

당신이 주위에 보고 내 친구 돌봐

Your LA friend
-Alex

DJ you too?!
Well......I didn't spent alot of time knowing you more in the Chatbox, but I know you are an awesome Dude. You too will be missed, although your stay was short you contributed alot in this forum also. (sigh) What can I say.... keep it cool and keep enjoying life man.

If possible please come in any time and visit us