View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:37 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, this sucks. But I can't (and won't try) to make anybody stay. If you are a bigger fan of soshi (which most of those leaving seem to be), then be a bigger fan of soshi. If you like them better, whether because they are still doing the 'cute' and 'happy' music, or because they interact more directly with fans. I personally stay with Alizée because she is not still doing the same music. That would be boring to me. And as for interactions, I post once a day on her fb. And when she likes what I say, she presses like. That is more than enough artist-fan interaction for me. If she did directly respond as Soshi does, of course I would be ecstatic. But I am content with the current situation. Jess, I agree. Some of those people stayed longer than they probably wanted to. More because they liked other people here. But that is not necessarrily a bad thing. They must have liked something about Alizée to have joined. I am sure they are still going to listen to her. But they just aren't as big fans as you or I.

Edit:

And jess, there are some people here who maybe shouldn't be. But that is not for me to decide. But to those who are here waiting for Alizée to return to the Lolita/goldfish/bubble-popping/not-20/picnic-eating/warehouse-exploring/teddybear-burrying teen, please realise, she is 25. She does not reside in never land. She grew up. And will not be getting any younger. So post all the wishes you want, asking her to turn back. But understand, those requests fall on deaf ears. I missed that age. I discovered her last December. I would love to go back and experience those early days first hand. But I wouldn't want to do it fakely, by her by pretending to be that again. As of her last concerts, she was still singing ML, JEAM, JPVA. Albeit slightly different, yes. But that music still exists. Those videos exist. Enjoy them, they will never change. Just understand that she herself will. Just as you and I will. We all do. Change happens, for good reason. I am glad she is not still making the same music.

Edit:

So if you want to leave, then by all means do it. But know that we miss all of you. Six, I believe. In one day. Terrible. But they left with their dignity. They aren't putting on a charade, hoping for the old image to resurface. They are smart and knoe it never will. So, since that type of music is what they love, they have simply evolved, as I believe tern said. They liked that music the most. And I believe they were some of the most honest fans here. Because they truely were more in love with the music than her physical appearance. That is why they are able to move on to soshi. They see Soshi doing the music they like, and Alizée not, so they don't pretend to like Alizée. I am more a fan of the music, and the sense of variety that Alizée conveys. Which is why I was able to accept Psych when so many seemed not able to. In closing, good luck to all those leaving. If you ever stop by again, say hello at the chatbox. I will miss all of you, but I find solice in the fact there are still good people. Adieu, et bon chance !

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-23-2010 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts