View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, in response to your final question, offering her assistance is perfectly fine. Well, imho. We are not giving her charity, we are basically doing something we were anyways, except this way it would be officially on her behalf. But handing her straight up cash, that makes it look like we think she is not making enough money. Like I said before, the huge levels she reached with Gourmandises/MCÉ were more because of her colaboration with MF. But on her own, maybe she is content with the small, devoted fanbase she has. She didn't plan on being a famous singer, it just happened. She has said she is sometimes surprised by fans' devotion. She is unbelieveably humble, so maybe the current situation she has is exactly what she wants. Which is something I appreciate about her. Maybe she doesn't want to come to America, for fear of becoming manstream, and turning into a fad. Just suggesting. But us helping her get here (if she wants to!) is not charity. Humans are wierd: we accept help, but not in practical ways.