View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I literally can't feel my heart right now! Are you entriely sure this was October 25, 2003? And she sang a birthday song? I was originally under the impression that the ÀCC DLL performance was recorded on my birthday, but I found out that was just the tv airdate. If this is true, wow... I seriously can't feel my heart right now, at all. I put my hand to my chest, and it is not even as strong as a baby's heartbeat... There is almost no feeling in my chest... I can't believe this... I feel so... I can't even describe it... I know the song wasn't FOR me, but still... This is... I can't even tell you... I can't wait to hear it... This will be amazing... Thank you, emily and ma, for brining me the happiest news ever... That birthday, for me, was terrible. Mainly because I got c's and d's on my report card (the only class I did well in that year was, ironically, French!), and my mom decided to ignoremy birthday as punishment... But this makes up for it, more than DLL ever could... A birthday song on my birthday...

I'm absolutely sure about it. Since you are so happy. I guess I can do little more for you. Just wait few mins.