View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:02 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I don't know if you guys are tired of me talking about MJ or not, but let me make one more comment. Though MJ never had to worry about low album sales, he was indeed frustrated when his sales weren't as high as Thriller (who wouldn't be). And so, to make up for this, the MJ team "made up" for "low" () sales by launching a massive (and massively successful) tour. This always brought more revenue in for the next album and it's promotion/tour, as well as bringing joy to millions of fans across the world. Now, I know they can't do this in as large a scale, but I would like to see Alizée and her team try a similar approach.
Dude, get in a time machine, go back to 2008 and explain that.

Her concerts in stadiums or large concert halls in Mexico were sometimes less than an hour and a half. She did 5 shows then at the max of her popularity in Mexico (I assume she's not as popular anymore as many had the illusion of the JEAM coquine and when you are new you have an advantage of getting certain extra attention). facts, damn facts (and of course, there's the one show in Moscow)

Merci Fanny