View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default But did we all read the article Roman worked on?

Beautiful work, Karin! Very excellent graphics! (But ~~Youpidou? )

Here's some of my favorite comments about it so far...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
quite honestly, I don't want to hear any pre-Psych songs in concert remixed to her current style. If she sings them as they were originally intended, then I'd be fine with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Dude, if any of you actually went to an Alizée concert, believe me, you might still have your opinion about it, but you'd be so stoked to be there, it wouldn't matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Well of course, I didn't mean to say that I wouldn't love the crap out of a concert, just that I want it to focus on the past two albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Very nice work! It looks great! And I love that you added ÀCC
...But did we all read the Trax article Roman worked so hard on? ( http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5665 ) I'm mentioning this 'cause A) the article and the successive comments deal with future touring; and B) of all the injustices, that thread never gets to the front page of this forum! Hey! What gives!?!?! Oh, yeah, and C) - There's NEKKID PICTURES on it there, too! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!