View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road
Default You know your becoming an Alizee addict when.....

OK I dont really know whats going on here but this has been one of the greatest experiences in my life. I have loved all rock music since being a baby. Ive listened to a lot of rock in my day. I have a huge music CD library that contains some of the best rock n roll ever recorded. I am an avid music collector. All of the owners of used CD stores in Orlando know me. I am like a kid in a candy store when I walk into a music store. I am aclassic and modern rock fanatic. I have everything Madonna ever released for 28 years. I have a promo copy of her first release. etc etc etc and so on...... NOW that being said, when I was surfing Madonna vids on Youtube and stumbled into Alizee doing La Isla Bonita I have been absolutely unable to listen to anything else. I have played Alizee over and over for 2 weeks now. AND when I attempt to like put on some Zeppelin or mabey even some OZZY or anything for that matter all I want to do is listen to Alizee again. Her songs are playing over and over in my head at work. Everyone I see, all my friends, any neighbor I may run into at the bus stop, my coworkers, ANYONE, Im telling about Alizee. I am turning all my good friends on to Alizee. I am voting for her all the time. I play her tunes all nite long. I constantly have a smile on my face now. Am I becoming an Alizee addict? Is this healthy? Will I play Alizee too much and get burned out? I have said to myself I should limit how often I listen to her so I dont get burned out, however any resistance has been rather futile to say the least. Is ther something the matter with me or is this a normal reaction to finding Alizee? Any comments about Alizee addiction would be highly appreciated at this point. Smile. Rob will never be the same.