View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:18 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
You know what? For the first time , Mylène is going to release her live DVD in Mexico. According to Mylène.net :
"Mexicans fans of Mylène are growing.Most of them have discovered Mylène with Alizee who had a lot of succes in this country, lately."

Can you believe this? Alizee is helping Mylène finding new markets...

Wow that's really cool! I discovered Mylène through Alizée and have come to love her music *almost* as much as Alizée's. I'm glad others will have the same experience, especially since her new DVD is nothing short of breathtaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I have always hated Mylene because her own music is just creepy and she is SUPER PROVOCATIVE!!! I remember seeing one of her vids on YT(only one i have ever seen haha) and she was wearing fishnet leggings with a thong, and i don't dig readheads too haha.
Haha I can kinda understand that, I find her rather creepy as a person on occasion, though with her latest album I think she's tried to tone down that side of herself. But by no means all her music reflects her slightly bizarre and creepy side, I think you just had a bad introductory experience haha. Try this live performance- it's what I believe to be the best version of her best song. (as well as being the first of her videos I ever saw )

If you're still not sold then I promise I'll stop being a nag.
She's not everyone's cup of tea though.
Having said that, personally I love her!