View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
too bad that Shanghai is so far away... I just hope she won't perform in front of people who don't even know her...
Yeah, it's sad to know that you just can see her performing just because the place is too far away. What to say about your hope. All I can hope is that whatever they decide turns out to be good for her, whether it happens because of fans or people who doesn't know her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Thanks for your thoughts on the Shanghai topic, MA.

Indeed it's a great opportunity for her to create some buzz and gaining new fans in Asia by partaking in such a huge event. Ofc there will be many concerts and maybe she will get lost in the noise.
So i hope she will deliver something outstanding that makes people remember!
She does not have that much opportunities these days so she should make it count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Yeah, remember China and its neighbor are home to more than 1/3rd of the humanity
I doubt that something extraordinary will happen there. She won't be popular there in one day. She might get lost in the noise of such a big event. But it would be good to see if it has some effect on the people. If she can do something to remember it would be good for her. It's sad to see that France is ignoring such an artist. If her situation doesn't improve in France and Europe, then she would certainly need new areas.

These places have 1/3rd of world population, but success of a French artist is very difficult there. Her concert is an opportunity to take the advantage of spark of Expo. Only time will tell that how much this turns out to be big for her. She just might end up there by just earning some good money and that's all. I really don't have any expectation from there. But we really hope best her as indicated by the words of Fenris. I must say that you see things in positive ways.