Thread: Kara love!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:58 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Now I am slowly starting to like Honey a lot... Wanna is still my favorite, but Honey has now overtaken Lupin for second, and Wanna will have to fight hard for first place! But even if I do start liking Honey better, well, just like with Alizée and JEAM, or SNSD and the song Girls' Generation, Wanna will always remain special. Just like how I now like KARA better, but SNSD will always hold a special place in my heart as my first KPop group. I was watching Lupin earlier, and I recognised some of the dances. At some point, when talking to Dj in chat, I think he posted a gif of that mv. If only I had looked for them then! But it may be because of SNSD that I can even like Kpop. Like how it's because of Alizée I like foreign music. Also, I didn't really like their cuter songs, like Rock U, or Pretty Girl (SNSD does cute better, KARA does hot better), but Rock U has really grown on me. As for their pre-Hara and Jiyoung stuff, I like Break It a lot, and If U Wanna, too! TBC, got a bit more to say, stupd phone!

Edit:

But yeah, it's too bad Sunghee had to leave, she was really good! Shoulda done like Alizée and just left school... But it's all good, Hara and Jiyoung are both really good too! and this may sound wierd, but when I listen to them (thanks to an ambiguous friend of ours), I get the feeling like they are my group, like they are singing to me, for me. Wierd, right? They just give me a really special feeling, unmatched by literally anyone... I just feel oddly connected to them, in a way I never felt for SNSD, or even Alizée, for that matter. Those two make me feel just as good, but in their own ways. This is what KARA does for me. It's hard to explain, and I am doing a sucky job....

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 06-21-2010 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts