View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadfcb View Post
............. suddenlly i read a name which i coudn't understand the meaning " La Isla Bonita the best video i've ever seen " i just understood that it must be french so i left it . at last after 3 hour of nonestop watching , i had seen all of them , then i decided to whatch it too ( just from curiosity ) . and when i whatched it i understood one thing
that i was wasting my time by the other singers . the real singer is she ( do you know who i mean )
We know exactly what you mean and welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
My friend introduced me to her she thought I'd like it, she thought right the song I first heard was "J'en ai marre". I just fell in love with her music.
Welcome to the forum too. It's kind of interesting that a female freind would have introduced you to Alizee this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Speaking of glady adding 'another "J'en Ai Marre" to the list'... There should be a poll or something on this thread or another (if there already isn't... not sure) so we can more visually see who discovered Alizée with what song. Like have a few of the more common songs people hear of her first and maybe have an "other" option or a few other options or something.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be which song they "discovered" her with it could just be the first song they heard from her. There could even be a "can't remember" option .

Just an idea we could think on What do you think?
Yes there are definitely differences in which songs we heard first and which ones really hooked us. The first song I heard was La Isla Bonita, but it didn't really hook me because it was a Madonna song. Next song I heard was Moi Lolita, at which point I was hopelessy caught in the trap, with no chance of escape.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-30-2010 at 01:52 PM..