View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:09 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Wait, I sincerely hope you didn't think I was being serious. I was just trying to make a point of how I agreed that while we understand each others' poits of view about Alizée, we don't actually know each other personally. I never know what you are like until I meet you. If you thought I was calling you a jerk, I wasn't. I apologize if it seemed that way. But I still don't actually know you. Anyone could tell me they are a good person all they want. But when I met MYGOGT in person, he was much different than I expected. So I now never assume anything about anybody. Sadly, yes, that means I don't assume you are a good person outside of doing what amazng things you have for Alizée and her fans. The flipside of tat is that I would never assume you were a bad person either. I can't know unless I meet you. But I have met MYGOGT, and we talked enough about other non-Alizée subjects for me to know he is a good person. And he has vouched for you. So I would assume you are a good person, if I assumed anything.