View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think it’s a mistake to assume that if Alizée would just go back to something similar to Gourmandises or MCE, success would simply come rushing back. I don’t think it is as simple as that.

So what does Alizée do now? Probably what she has been doing. Keep plugging along doing things the way she wants, and market more directly to her core fan base. As long as there are enough of us that stick with her, she can keep going. But the level of success of Gourmandises and Moi… Lolita is probably gone. My only advice to Alizée is to stay engaged with the core fan base. It's the one thing she can count on right now to sustain her career.
I wish "I agree" had a much deeper and passionate meaning because that is exactly what I think and agree with. Thanks for putting that into words Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACRUZ View Post
Hopefully Alizée continues the more mature themes but she just needs one big hit from her lastest album which I think Eden, Eden would be a good choice to capture a new audience which I am an example.
Although they are few, some people have found Alizée through UEDS and have enjoyed it. She definitely does need a miracle to happen for her to at least be as popular(for her music) as she was during Psych.