View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
You're very mature for your age, Cube! My hormones were out of control when I was 12-16 and all I did was have sex with different girls. It wasn't until I was maybe 20 or 21 that I started looking for something more serious, especially since I was really getting sick of low quality, dumb girls.

Definitely a good thing that you've arrived at this point early in life. But the thing is, you DO need experience. Sometimes it's not so easy to spot the good ones from the bad ones, especially if you're a teenager. And I hate to say it, but in order to be proficient and at least be somewhat good in bed, there's only one way to do it - practice. So take advantage of the fact that you're young and get in some experience so that when you get older and find that special someone, everything will come together - love, sex, genuine connection, etc.
Thanks Rictor! That's actually kinda nice hearing that from you.

I've had like 14 girlfriends, (first girlfriend at 12) and it's safe to say 11 of them only lasted from a week to 2 months. The one I recently had was over 6 months, which was pretty insane, but to tell the truth I don't really want to think about her right now.

I'm sure I'll have plenty more girlfriends in the future, there is no rush Just a break right now.

God, most of the girls in my school are either annoying as hell or like... emo wannabe's. The few that are cool, cute, or nice are all taken. Bleh.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
okay okay back to alizee confessions
- i think she is the hottest mom i ever seen XD
Hottest Mom by far

Happens all the time

Last edited by Cubeface; 07-16-2010 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts