View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:52 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
-On rare occasions I wish I hadn't found out about Alizée.

, I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Wow, that is exactly what I was thinking of putting here today.
At first, I'm just like No!...

But then I stop to think a minute. I can understand and see what you're saying though. All that time and all that energy put into Alizée that could have been used for something else. Could have done this, could have done that, should have used this time to be more productive...

But then I stop and think about it again and I don't regret it at all. She has brought me some really good, happy moments and good times. And not all that time I have "wasted" on her sitting around watching videos and chillin on the forums is that bad. It gives me something to do when I have nothing to do. Plus, I really like her music and I'd be missing out on a lot of really awesome stuff. I probably wouldn't be wanting to learn french as enthusiastically as I do now either. Also, I wouldn't have some really sweet artwork if I hadn't found her. So, where I understand that one may think this, I say, look again and see all the positive. I know my positive definitely outweighs the negative