View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

you kinda have to know my mom on this one:

*talking with my dad*
"I want one of these John Deere tractors. I look through this [catalogue] every day and I see all the attachments I want to buy. Look at this bucket thing! That's so friggin' cool, I want that"
"What the hell are you doing to haul around?"
"I don't know, a rock"
*at this point I lose it*
"Look at all these things! Even a little brush to make your grass all nice, a little top. Look at that tank thing, tell me you don't want that! You can put any liquid in there; fertilizer, diet dr. pepper for me with a long straw..."
*At this point my neck is spasming out and I can't breathe*
"I don't want to have to switch out each attachment, so I want 4-6 tractors. I'll have one tractor for cutting shit, one for snow stuff, one for the rock, and so on. I want a garage just for my tractors. I think we'll have to buy two of each thing, even the tractors; one to use and one to keep all nice on the wall."
(she was joking around, but it was funnier than hell because she was so serious about it)

----------
"Shut the fuck up, Donny!"
----------

"How come every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen... in the goddamn refrigerator, eatin' up all chicken, all the colla' greens, all the hog maws... I LOVE CHICKEN! I LOVE PIG FEET!....."

"ey ay Hey HEY!, take the garbage out son!"

"I've been smellin' yo shit for 22 year, so you can smell mine for five minutes"

"You better put some water on that damn shit!"

If you can guess this movie I'll give you a high five