Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Do you know the real Alizee?

Regards,

Jung
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Sadly no, so I'm going on the assumption that he personality we see in some of the more 'open' interviews is her real personality. If that is to believed then 'Alizée' is very different to 'Lolita'.
Well, I have seen this question coming up time and again.

The image of any person is based on observation and extent of your knowledge about the person.

"Do you know real Alizée". I always wonder about me. Whenever this question pops up, I think only thing. Is there any person in this world who knows real MA, I guess no. No one can exactly tell that. Whatever anyone tells about me is based on their observation. It might happen that someone had brief encounter with me and things didn't go well. Then that person thinks that I'm not good. Some who had different observation have different opinion. So, what's real and what's unreal about me?

There is one more thing. A person changes a lot with time. One needs to take that thing also in mind before deciding anything. I have lived at a different place for past few years and people can notice changes with me. But my family members couldn't notice these because I couldn't spend much time with them.. Once again what's real and what's unreal about me?

It's my belief that same thing can be said about most of the people. Whatever image that people have about Alizée, is based on their observation. There is nothing like assumption related to anyone's image as said by Babyblue.

Alizée's image in Babyblue's mind is based on his observations. What he has seen in interviews, videos and what people who have influenced his opinion. There is nothing wrong with it. Maybe he will have some observation some day and this image might change. Maybe some day he will meet Alizée and he may find a totally new aspect about her personality.

The image about Alizée in Jung's mind is based on his observations, what he has noticed and what the people, who influenced him, have told about her(I don't know whether you have met her or not, if yes then that observation is also included). Once again there is nothing wrong with your image either. You might see something new which can change your opinion.

I haven't said that anyone is right or anyone is wrong.

Only the person himself knows who is he is in real.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-28-2010 at 05:27 AM..