View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Post Possible explanations

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princesse_lointaine"><i>Princesse Lointaine</i></a> is now starting to acknowledge posts on her Facebook wall at <i>Melle Alizée Bis</i>. I hope people won't abuse her very kind attention by overwhelming her with too much trivia. If that happens... this new connection will be lost.
At one point. I posted a short collective apology for the persistent wordy stream of off-topic nonsense people posted there, hoping it might inspire a few of them to relent. e.g. I doubt Alizée ever cared what someone's cat had for breakfast a particular morning! (But that said, I could not resist posting my own two-word birthday wish just before the site's demise.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Initially she had it open for wall-writing and promised to "like" all of the posts to her wall as a sign that she had read them. As time went by, she slacked off on that. Then she froze the wall and didn't allow posts to it.
Quote:
Perhaps Alizée America's (potentially annoying) repeated Open Letter presentations was not the only reason this new channel was erected, but it sure didn't discourage such an initiative.

Surely of special delight to members here is her participation in Facebook's <i>Alizée America</i> group.
Quote:
I just took a look at the Corsican girl's public Facebook site. Unless I made a mistake, I think the Alizée America Facebook site has now fallen off her official list of "Likes and Interests" in favor of new entries.

Did anyone at Alizée America other than Doron go to Tel Aviv to see her? ...perhaps Ben would agree to run an Alizée Concert Lottery, where you buy a chance to have your expenses paid to attend her next concert as the AAm rep.
Sooner or later, every business expense has to be worth the effort.

Quote:
Off-topic, but did anyone else hear that her father's account was banned from Facebook? It's absurd -- he published pictures of a woman who was naked from the waist up, in poses that didn't show her breasts but you could see she wasn't wearing a top, and someone complained.
Rendez nous Jo Jacotey was the second listed among her "Likes and Interests" when last I saw her site, just before it folded.

Quote:
Maybe she decided that the official FB page was a failed experiment...
I think this is it. One's birthday is a good time to take stock.