>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
For the new pic, that's a good choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
That's a good one. Go for it.
Alrighty then! I'll try to find some higher quality paper before drawing this one so it doesn't look so grainy on the scan. Or maybe I'll just use one of my giant sketch books and make this next one big. But then I'll have to take a picture of the drawing to post and show it instead of scanning it. I'll think about it I guess. So I guess expect that pic to be the drawing for October. Or maybe I'll get started on it soon and post it at the end of this month . Then you'll get two for September . After this next one, I was thinking of maybe doing a painting or something in color. Depends on if I can get what I need for it though. Patience, patience

And again, thanks to all for your kind words and compliments. Also, if anyone else draws or does any art, like I said in my original post, I encourage you to post your "inspirations" as well if you've got any. Then we can all critique eachother's artwork and grow as artists together .