View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:08 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Staples center isnt that huge.. I would guess between 15-20 thousand people depending how they do the stage, now as for your numbers, I think they could be basis, full/mixed/scalpers/etc. But I know nothing about this group so I can be all wrong so in that sense just ignore this.
of course you have your middle ground, but from personal experience, the amount of people I could actualy speak korean to (since I am Korean-born) were, relatively none.

I mean yeah i met a few people, but generally, everyone spoke in either english, and I heard a lot of tagalog.

since this area is relatively mixed in influence i think this may be the only place where such a thing could happen well.
nyc and sf trailing afterwards.

@srb:
lolyeah, it sounds too weird for me, because i'm korean biased :P

Edit:

TIME FOR SM TOWN LA PIC SPAM

they, at last minute probably, switched their performances from mainstage to middle island stage, since most of us SONES were in floor 3 and 4, so these girls are soooo amazing for relocating their performance where most of us were

K-pop fans in Ihop (near the Sheraton where snsd stayed in, our lovly ice princess Jessica also went to this ihop, where a lot of lucky fans got their stuff signed)

The great paperheart finale

our favorite los angeles girl TIFFANY

bay area beauty JESSICA

Oh! live!

YulSun!

guy and yoona met at afterparty!
some people have all the luck hahaha

WE GOT FANYTASTICS!

TAEGANGERS!

DANCE BATTTTTLE!~

DANCE BATTLE WINNER and SOSHIFIED DJ JENNIE (3:34am)

RENOWNED HYOYEON-FAN GRIMMYX

our AWESOME CAKE

FOREVER 9!

MS. SOY HERSELF, the young entrepreneur, who two years ago, started the idea on subbing all SNSD, and eventually became the founder of what would be the greatest intrnational forum for all things SNSD
And she isnt even korean

we got KOREAN NEWS COVERING US!

BEYOND 9 forever!

Last edited by Joonhyuk; 09-21-2010 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts