View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

@joonhyuk yeah u are totaly right some people have all the luck. Look at Drew lol got a pic with Sica, same with Tommy a pic with Sunny man Im jeleous . Lol on ur coment that ur Korean bias, that Japanese sounds weird lol, how u think I feel Im Serbian and im hooked to Korean music that idont undertand a single word lol but still love it non the less ehehe . Man I was about to do some spamming also hehehe, I have a video of the Asian guy dancing, both in the group and alone. Ill try to upload em later, same with like over 250 pictures of just the meet up.

Not sure were u were but I was like 2 feet away from were they performed in the middle of the stage, God I could not stop screaming ehehe lol. Man Im defenetly going again if they ddecide to do it in LA. The ysure did have a lot of Super Junior songs, and Shinee hehe or does it feel that way to me since Im SNSD bias, and defenetly Sica bias lol.

not sure if u were part of the film group, but me Jimmy, and Andrew interview Soy, DJ cesca, and couple other Sones to make the documentary video. SNSDave has all the files lol, all 16GB of pictures/videos i took, so it will awesome to se it compleated.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 09-22-2010 at 12:15 AM..