Thread: Quirks
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:33 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- I only use certain silverware in our house. You know how there are different types of silverware with different designs? Well, I only use the silverware of this one certain design. The other silverware I will refuse to use. Sometimes I will find myself digging in the silverware drawer far longer than necessary in order to get the silverware I want.

- I do something similar with certain glasses that we have too. Not as bad, but there are certain glasses that I just won't drink out of.

- I am usually uneasy about having to touch something old. Not something like an antique but something that is old from my past. I will usually go touch something newer of mine after touching the old item. It's weird. For example, when I was cleaning out my room a while back, I had found some old notebooks from middle school and some really old sketchbooks from when I was in elementary. I did throw them out but after doing so I had to go touch a newer sketchbook... It's almost like I get a bad vibe for no reason from certain things that are really old that I haven't seen or came into contact with in a really long time. It's not all things but only some things. Like I said, it's weird.