View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Nooo I dont want food now. Ive had people offer me so much food in the past 2 days its not even funny.

Ive had people offer to buy me Subway, give me some of their pizza, buy me Chinese Food, etc. and ill be like Noooooo Hunger Strike...theyll be like when will u eat...

When you buy me an Alizee item, preferably a CD, or buy urself it and listen to it.

Then i get a and theyre just like...soo you want some subway?

This is probably also one of the most painful things in my life that Ive done, at one point I had to fight back tears because it felt like a knife was being stabbed into me multiple times over and over again...

Laughing hurts, smiling hurts, sneezes actually tear my eyes...I cant help it they just do. Some friends are like thats cool your hunger striking while others are like STOPP, EAT ILL PAY FOR UR FOOD...then u look and say Alizee? and then they join the COOL UR ON HUNGER STRIKE group.

Soooo...only use hunger strikes for making a new diet (Like I am) and proving a point about something (Like I am Trying to) Because it really does hurt like hell all the time...I still eat like 1 thing a day but its like a bowl of cereal or something nothing major.
You gonna end up lookin' like Gandhi by the time this is over, man... The best of luck to you soldier!