View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Lol...I had a sad one a few days ago..

I dreamt Alizee had died...yes...died...dont remember anything else really but I remember I woke up and i was crying lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I have had one where she had died as well... It was a while back. It is the only dream that I have not went into detail about and wrote down here in this thread. I have only mentioned it once in response to another's comment on how they had a dream that they couldn't talk about.
I have also had a dream where Alizée dies.

In the dream, I was back in 9th grade, and was on a field trip to Paris, along with my French teacher and most of the students that were in my French class. We visited several tourist sites, and everywhere we went I was looking around hoping to see Alizée. It was the last day of our week-long field trip, and I hadn't seen Alizée anywhere. We were on our way to the airport, and for some reason we had to take the subway to get there. We were standing on the platform waiting for the subway train to come, when I look to the other end of the platform, and I see Alizée standing there with some guy (not Jeremy). I hear the train coming, but decide to runs towards Alizée anyhow so I could maybe get an autograph. But before I could reach her, the train blows up next to Alizée and a piece of metal hits her on the face, taking away with it her lower jaw.

I wake up (still in the dream) inside a hospital, I turn on the TV and look for a news station covering the incident. After browsing through a couple of channels, I find one and discover that Alizée died in a local hospital as a result of her injuries. I wake up (this time for real) feeling terribly sad and like I wanna cry, it took me more than an hour to finally shake off the feeling.