View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:47 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
Bring back "The Alizée bar and grill" PLEASE!! or perhaps something similar like the Alizée America tiny chat That Jalen created. But for this website. M.A does Ben approve of the idea of having a suggestion box? or did you just post up this thread without consulting Ben, in hopes that he might take a look at other peoples suggestions? just wondering
When I mentioned that we are free to post ideas here, then it means that we can suggest without getting into much trouble of thinking the possibility of the idea proposed. I see nothing wrong with this.Any good idea which is practically not feasible (given the software, management and other constraints) can't be implemented anyway. But there is nothing wrong in getting good, feasible ideas getting implemented.

We were free to make the suggestions earlier also. We used to do this through PMs and VMs to Ben and others. Like I said in my first post that idea of this thread is to bring all those suggestions to one place. This will help us to organize the ideas and we can others opinions can be involved into the discussion to have a better idea of what should be done. This will help everyone.

As far as the Alizée Bar and Grill" is concerned, we will have to carry on with the chatbox only. Chatbox is better integration to the forum and easier to maintain than the flashchat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
a section for user-submitted flash games
It would be better if we start with a thread for flash-games. Important thing is that how many people would be interested in submitting the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Just a privacy thing really.
Well, the forum gives you enough options for the maintaining the privacy. About the guest userss, they can register and still see the details what you have put up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

But I'm cool with keeping the videos and gallery (should it ever return) open to the public, it's what made me register here.
Gallery will return, although I can't tell you exactly when.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-28-2010 at 06:11 AM..