View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I'm still here - not as active as I used to be, not as active in Eve-Online as I used to be, but, given 1/100th of a chance, I'm *STILL* going to France (or wherever I have to go) to see Lilly in concert.
So glad you are still around Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. ) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here.

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far.
Finally someone made this thread...I shall name everyone on the inactive list:

-Ruroshen
-Brad
-The Barrett
-Chuck
-BigDan
-Tern
-DJwise
-Joey_Adore_Jung
-EVERYONE ELSE

Yes, alot have left....and I mean ALOT!!! It really sucks.

Activity on the forum fluctuates greatly nowadays. I tend to see as low as 6 members and 4 guests online, all the way to 30 members and 80 guests online at a time.

AS OF ONE MINUTE AGO: Total members that have visited the forum today: 40

And that is out of 2,100

Last edited by User22; 10-08-2010 at 10:34 AM..