View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:02 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
Obviously, no one discussing this stuff is motivated by the desire to cause you grief, Jenny. People are free to speak with one another, and if I am upset by what they are likely to say, I stop listening.
oh well I'm still allowed to have an opinion or not?

Quote:
If you never saw Alizée's interview on La Méthode Cauet, you may not want to do so either, because the premise of every show is that they ask the guest sensitive questions designed to provoke them to react emotionally. Supposedly, live biometric measurements would be made on the guest and displayed on a screen for the audience to observe. The motivation guiding the whole show was comedy.
[...]

Among the topics explored in the show was whether she always took a sex toy with her when on tour (she remained silent about this), whether she used certain substances native to South America, and the social and physical limits her marriage imposed on intercourse with people outside of it.
and if you ever saw the interview properly you wouldn't write these kind of nonsense... that "sex toy" was a joke from that woman who was with the host when he asked Alizée if she has a kind of fetish and the woman cried from the background as a joke "a sex toy!" and the host said to her "not everyone is like you as I already told you" and said to Alizée that this woman took a substance from South America (the reason why she behaves this way) what clearly wasn't serious.

Quote:
Thus, to start, there was extensive teasing about whether the host could kiss Alizée on the lips under the mistletoe. (It turned out to be okay, but had to be fast.) Later, she was asked if her husband might take a meal alone with a female friend. She said that was impossible. I'm not sure if her interrogator went on to "needle" her about jealousy and fears concerning fidelity, but it should not surprise you if she did. Jérémy, his appearance and impression on her family, and her relationship with him was explored in other ways as well.
wow I'm impressed. ofc every girl likes it to kiss a man she doesn't know (and at last she doesn't seems to be really angry about it, she took it with humour) and also every girl is really pleased if her boyfriend or husband goes out for a candle light dinner with a female friend...

Quote:
And worst of all, they made fun of her height! Again and again! At least they abstained from exploring any sexual implications... But Alizée was asked about whether she would have any more children.

(Aside: Alizée has said how very much she enjoyed the 2006 "biopic", Marie Antoinette. I recently audited a recorded lecture series by a long-time Cambridge University don on modern European history. From it, I learned that producing an heir from the union of Louis XVI and Marie was problematic, because his sexual organ was enormous, and hers was tiny, the subject of extensive official court correspondence of the time. Did Serge Gainsbourg know this history while he was alive to write songs?)
so when you are small that has "sexual implications"? and because she liked Marie Antoinette you draw some conclusions about her sexuality? Jesus Christ are you serious??

I'm sorry about that - well not really - but I have to quote Ronald Weasley now (a sentence I read today and came right in my mind the moment I finished your post)

"That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard, including al the stuff Luna Lovegood comes out with."
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 10-20-2010 at 02:05 PM..