View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Awesomesauce!!!!

My favorite Alizée appearance since UEDS's release. So glad it's so different from the darker mood! God I wish I knew what they were talking about. All I heard was something about the beach, lolita, and other miscellaneous French words.

Anybody know what that little dance was about?

And dear God she's beautiful.. I wish I could state it more accurately, but words fail me.
You just summed up how I feel about this video. I'd never seen it until today. It's funny people commenting on how she doesn't age. That's because she is still only 26 years old! I have to admit though, the long bangs and sober clothes during most of this UEDS period were not my thing, and I think they did age her. I love that she is showing her forehead here. I know their are idiots who have made fun of it, but it's beautiful. Also, the simple, feminine dress and heels are perfect for her.. also the natural makeup. Less is more on Lilly.

Incredible video. Proof she's still got it, if anyone doubted it! I wish there was a translation, but it's mostly just that guy talking, so whatever.

Alizée is indeed, Awesome.