View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Jaimes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Sometimes I wonder if it takes a certain TYPE of person to love her the way we do.
/agree

I think you're born with it. Some people are just destined to discover and end up better off for it, it's just like a matter of where and when type thing. I say this because it my discovery affected my life for the better in some hard times and I can't think of those times without her. I assume she keeps multiple people afloat through the phases of drudgery in life. Hopefully the people aren't introduced to her too early tho cause you only get one shot at certain things with certain people, I know eight years ago I would of said pop was for lack of a better word to describe the situation and the one word vocabulary of a kid like me eight years ago "gay" (no offense directed). But with the variety her music it helps to choose the right songs closer to the "modern" I guess to successfully reel in some people early but not too early, like all of us here do our part and stretch Alizée's reach all across the world.