View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:43 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Like most, what first caught me was her looks. I was surfing the good ol' YouTube and in the related videos there was one of her "J'en ai marre!" performances. The thumbnail caught my eye with her face, the face of an angel. I just had to go check it out. Then she came out dancing in that sailor suit! But it was when she began singing that I really became interested and entranced. That is was what made her such a killer combo, for me. Amazingly beautiful, can dance, AND she has a beautiful voice! I watched that performance over and over. I finally proceeded to looking up other songs she had after I found out her name. I loved ALL the others too! Then it all just hit me hard. I had to know who she was as I had become a fan so I googled her, learned more about her, watched some interviews, and got to know her the best a fan can. After seeing what kind of a person she is, I just couldn't get enough of this amazing woman. I was inspired not only by her looks and voice but mostly by the amazing person she is. All aspects of her inspire me in different ways though. Her beauty inspires me to make beautiful peices of art and her music and voice can bring me different emotions or inspiration.

So I guess what inspired me most to become the fan I am of Alizée, like most, would be a combination of things. Having to choose just one thing, it would be her voice that hooked me but it would be her personality (from what I, as a fan, know from interviews and such) that drew me in. So my vote went for her amazing and soulful singing as that is what made her the killer combo that I was in "aw" over in my first moments of discovering Alizée for myself.