View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 01:43 AM

mibir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spysmasher View Post
I just installed IE7 on my comp recently, and I've been having some problems with it, especially when I try to open more than one window at a time: it tends to be very slow and sometimes freezes up my comp. I don't think the problem is the comp itself, as I didn't have that problem until I started using IE7. I've noticed a couple of other weird things, too. I had a problem viewing videos on Youtube the other day, but that seems to be cleared up now. I don't know, but some things just seem a bit out of kilter with this version of IE.

Oh yeah, I haven't been able to get Babelfish to work since I installed IE7, either.
I experience a similar problem from time to time. I'm into Fantasy Football/Basketball real big and when I click on players names it brings up a new window with their stats and such. Sometimes when I close out the new window it'll freeze up all my Internet Explorer windows. It happens periodically so it isn't a fluke and never happened with a previous version so it must be an IE7 bug.