Thread: French movies
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

IT IS FREAKING NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANY MELANIE LAURENT MOVIES ONLINE!!!!!

The only ones I found with English subtitles are La Chambre de Morts and obviously Inglorious Basterds!

Grrr.. I really like her, but I can't seem to find any movies of her to watch! She's even made a movie with Jackie Chan! I mean, they didn't act together, but I think Jackie Chan either directed/produced it.

I've resorted to asking my friend in Europe to buy it for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Wassup. I'm looking for the movie Paris Je T'aime with English subtitles for free on the internet without downloading it. My computer wont download things for odd reasons. Probably a virus of a sort...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nSZOGywlhzE?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I know a lot of it is in English but some is in French. It's got Natalie Portman, my favorite actress of all time until Lily starts to act. (Yeah maybe I could just watch "New York, I Love You" it has Nat Port, too. But I wanna watch it with grandparents so the Paris one is more appropriate.) So if you find it please let me know. Thank you!

Anyone?

Hellooo?
Just google it dude. Seriously, just go to google and type in "watch paris je t'aime online" and you'll find it. I found it with English subtitles, so if I find that direct link, I'll pass it on to ya.