View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:44 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
But if the need to discuss the album at length still lingers, perhaps we can create a new thread solely for that purpose? I agree that it'd be fun to get everyone's opinion down with no lashing out at one another. Everyone is in a good mood as of late, so it'd be a good time.
Agreed.

I think if there is to be any discussion about the album, it should be the music (not album sales, success, ect.). Aaron created a thread for each song from UEdS where we could discuss what each song meant to us, what we thought of it musically/emotionally, our interpretations, etc. I thought that was a great idea to get a little more discussion about the album and its songs individually. It is those threads where we can strictly share views on the music in positive discussions (whether it be in a debate or simply sharing a view) that we seem to lack. She's not the most active at the moment so the off-topic section and picture threads will naturally thrive more than others. However, I do agree that there should be a little more discussion about the music in general. But then again, even if we do bring up a thread or two to strictly discuss the music, it will most likely die off shortly after. There is only so much we can say about a song until it becomes repetitive. It would still be nice to just try though. And as fans, we should discuss her music in a little more depth from time to time.