Thread: Winking?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
I am sorry, but I just realize now that there is a problem with going off-topic here. I was just trying to go with the flow, but it must admit I am quite guilty or derailing threads myself since I started posting on this forum. Different forums have different ways. I will gladly try to stay within topic if this is what the admins of this forum want to enforce. Should we not make it a clear rule though? Should this be discussed in a new thread?
Don't worry about it dude,

Every now and then a legitimate thread goes a bit astray (i.e. I post in it), but we always get back to the point in the end.

I don't know what happened tonight (i.e. me), but usually we don't go very off topic for long in the main Alizée sections of the forum.

Don't feel guilty, you did nothing wrong. I can safely say you're the new favorite AAmer of at least two of us here (oh boy, I'm surely gonna get it from my bitches after they read this), and we all look forward to your continued participation and input here.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Ah, so I've been proven wrong...

You've been reassigned, pretty boy

Last edited by user472884; 01-03-2011 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts