View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:51 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée’s most memorable video moments

I am sorry to be filling the space with all these threads, but I am almost done with my Christmas vacation and I would like to get through as many topics as I can while I have some spare time to dedicate to this.

I would like to ask what people think are Alizée’s most memorable moments on video, so some of us (well, mainly me, I suppose might find some great moments that we have missed. Memorable can be anything you want it to be. You decide. This topic was discussed briefly in a 2006 thread, but I wouldn’t mind a fresher look on this subject, and a list, rather than a single moment:

http://www.alizeeamerica.com/forums/...=video+moments

Although my list keeps changing these days, here it is so far. As most people who like her videos, I could add dozens more, but I tried to keep it reasonably short. In no particular order:

- Stars à domicile (2001): her tears as she understands how much she means for her fans
- Stars à domicile (2003): rushes into the store and sings with Jessica
- Fun TV (2003): her reaction to Lucas (host) being grossed out by her first Japanese "treat"
- Fun TV (2003): unwraps the Tinker Bell
- Fan de (2003): she refuses to wink (".... Noooooooonnnn")
- Japan trip footage: surprised reaction at the end, while at the airport
- En concert: during the guitar solo at the end of TDM
- En concert: her back/front flips while “loup y es-tu pour moi” on Gourmandises
- En concert: her entrance on stage on Gourmandises
- En concert: the LO...LI...TA... part of Moi... Lolita
- En concert: walks below stage in front of crowd during ACC
- En concert: when she says: "I wanted to thank you all for your welcome (votre accueil), because from up there at the top of my shoe, you make my heart beat and I hope we will spend a great evening together."
- La Méthode Cauet : when the topic of the veracity of the name "Alizée" is brought up

Please try to list particular "moments" rather than just saying "the whole interview" or the "whole performance of the song". But, if you can’t find a specific moment (like for the JEAM renditions in the sailor outfit!), that is fine too.

I love this place! Thanks to all the ones who feed us with thoughts and ideas. Really nice crowd in here.

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-05-2011 at 04:15 PM..