View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
But why not just post them in the "Pic i never saw b4 "? People can't even keep the two existing threads separate but are for an example posting pictures from 07-08 in "Newest Alizée Pictures: 2011" which is somewhat irritating. And this thread is already full of already publish photos from anywhere between early 2000 to 2010.
There are many reasons. The other thread is over 300 pages now. Have you ever read that all those? How good is such a thread? One can only get involved in current discussion, but can't think whole thread for anything. Also its very difficult for new members. Discussions have repeated there just because no one knows what has been posted. In other words, the thread serves only the purpose of posting, but not of reading. Readability of the thread is limited to new posts only. Try this go to page 123 of pic i never saw before. There you will find a pic with a corsican person and his story. I'm not sure how anyone can stumble upon there easily.

Anyways, instead of making new one totally random post thread, it's for new pics for old days. There will be old seen pics on this thread, but only in context of the current discussion and won't overflow with random pics. At least that what I expect. Just trying to organize in what I believe is better way. If anyone has better ideas, then go ahead and use it. You're most welcome.

Please note that I'm not trying to restrict anyone here. If you have an old pic and related questions then you can post it in image queries thread and leave this thread for new pics and related discussions. You can also request for any image there and others will share it. With "unpublished images from earlier years", "newest Alizée pictures 20xx" and "Miscellaneous image queries, requests and sharing", I believe distinction is clearer and it can be more organized

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-07-2011 at 03:39 PM..