View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:44 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
She gave up an awful lot when she left MF and LB, not only the great music and directing of Laurent and the lyrics and tutoring of MF but all the experience and connections these two had in the industry.

Finding someone who knows what they're doing is a tall order. People who can make a difference don't grow on trees and most are probably already tied up with other artists. Plus wouldn't her trying to find someone to help her move in the right direction be a slap in the face to Jeremy. I know there are others involved in managing her career, but I think he has a lot of influence in it.

They said on that tv show that the people want to see Alizée's panties. Would it had made a difference with UEDS if she had some sexy dances choreographed or sexy outfits put together for some of these songs? Surely a well put together video can do a lot for a song, but could something along those lines made UEDS a commercial success? I don't think so, but I could be very wrong. I think it's ultimately the song first that has to be very good and if it's very good, it will do well on it's own merit, but a good dance routine or video can add a great deal more to it's popularity.
I don't think anything would have made a big difference with Ueds.As has been said there is a narrow band of support for electronica. Same old song and dance that has been stated on AA many times. Professional production, quality music from popular genre, professional marketing, professional video with choreography.Not so difficult lol! Just a wish list for Alizee. It will be difficult to recreate the magic from the past. Not emplying that she return to same style or appearance, but something just as dramatic. Alizee may not be up for it. How many times has this subject been broached? Too many to count.